Donley County, Texas
1748.56 acres +/-
From Clarendon, TX, follow FM 2162 south and west for approximately 5 miles. Subject property lays on the west side of FM 2162.
TOTAL: 1,748.56 +/-
IMPROVED GRASS: 224.2 +/-
GRASSLAND: 1,524.36 +/-
Flat along the east side with canyons breaking to the west throughout the ranch, there are fairly significant canyons in the southwest part of the ranch.
- Main home is 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with large fireplace, stone exterior & metal roof. This home is near new and has top quality construction and features.
- Foreman’s home is 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with brick exterior in very good condition. Underground sprinkler system for yards and entryway.
- Garage is a 24′ x 24′ (approximate) metal building.
- Main barn is approximately 88′ x 100′ with approximately 4800 sq. ft. enclosed with concrete floor, north side of barn is enclosed with dirt floor for machinery storage, south side of barn is open for livestock shed.
- The horse shed is approximately 24′ x 144′ and includes tack room and hay storage. Stalls have automatic waterers.
- Extensive pipe fencing around improvements, pipe corrals, scales.
Includes 2 overhead fuel tanks, walk-in cooler, stationary air compressor, wildlife feed trailer, overhead cake storage bin, game hoist, hunting blinds, game feeders.
TOTAL: $ 4,308.66 for 2008 w/exemptions
SCHOOL DISTRICT: Clarendon ISD
Subject to previous reservations of record, Seller will reserve none.
Possession and closing dates are negotiable (property is owner operated).
Price & Terms
Halls Creek Ranch offers excellent improvements, good grass country and recreational potential with white-tailed deer, mule deer, quail, dove, turkey and hogs. Only about 1 hour drive from Amarillo.
WHITAKER REAL ESTATE
4600 Interstate 40 West Suite 101
Amarillo, Texas 79106
Office: (806) 356-6100
Fax: (806) 356-6517
Agent: Lewis Whitaker
Mobile: (806) 679-1110